Sunday 18 June 2017

Dora's go to stamp


Good morning, it's time for our mid month inspirational post and this month Dora is sharing her 'go to stamp' with us, I will pass you over to her to explain her choice...........

Hello everyone, this month it is my turn to share a card for the midmonth inspirational post using my 'go to stamp'. It is hard to choose from so many stamps that I have, so I narrow it to fit in this month challenge theme 'your favourite stamp'.

This lovely stamp is from Creartive Expressions Linda Ravenscroft Constellation series. I coloured it with Derwent pencils and a background stamped with light purple ink.

This image is one of my favourites. This fairy is so delicate and realistic and I find it so beautiful to colour. It is one of the first stamps that I bought and I never get bored of colouring it.


I hope that I give you all some inspiration to play along with our monthly challenge theme of 'your favourite stamp'.

2 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice card!
hugs

Barb said...

This really is a pretty card! Barbxx